Functions Of Crude Oil Marketing Department
The Crude Oil Marketing Department shall perform the following functions, to:
- 1. Verifies new crude oil bidders, to ensure that they are capable of trading crude oil and are credit worthy, through guided list of requirements;
- 2. Invites bidders whenever there is crude available for sale and awards the winner within specified time.
- 3. Develops comprehensive crude oil sales contracts.
- 4. Coordinates vessel nominations between the buyer and the loading port (to ensure all document ions are in line with the sale agreement between the buyer and the seller).
- 5. Ensure the vessels load are cleared;
- 6. Calculates values of RSS cargoes and prepares invoices for payments;
- 7. Reconciles over paid and under paid provisional invoices;
- 8. Prepares sales data and advices the management where necessary