Quality Management & Archiving System Department
Functions Of Quality Management & Archiving System Department
1. Focuses on requirements of quality improvement by understanding the current and
future needs and the expectations of MOP’s employees.
2. Strives to meet satisfactions of MOP’s employees through constant communication
with the Management.
3. Monitors the employee’s satisfaction from time to time and take appropriate
measures to address factors that affect them.
4. Engages all units in the quality management program such that objectives of
quality management, assurance and control are achieved.
5. Maintains a coherent system in order to achieve effective process management and
efficient use of resources in the Ministry.
6. Promotes development of administrative measures for improving performance, work
process, procedures, staff capabilities, satisfactions through continuous education,
enlightenment about basic tools to achieve improvements objectives.
7. Develops and deploy processes to implement quality management program throughout
8. Conducts review and auditing of activities of MOP’s users’ departments to ensure
that the objectives of quality improvement is achieved.
9. Improves decision –making process through systematic analysis, interpretation and
evaluation of data and information related to quality assurance, management and
- 10. Develops policy and guidelines of archiving system in MOP.
- 11. Handles collection of MOP old records possessed by different MOP units..
12. Classifies old records into 1. Valuable which will be preserved as a source for
historical or research material and 2. Non-valuable which will be condemned after
necessary approvals have been obtained from concerned authorities.
13. Educates and communicates the value of archives to MOP’s users’ departments.
- 14. Stores, archives and ensures protection of archives.
Admin and Finance > Quality Management and Archiving System Department