Functions Of ICT Department
- 1. To develop information technology strategies and policies for the Ministry.
- 2. To provide data and information security.
- 3. To provide the right vision and leading direction in ICT services.
- 4. Plans, implements and supervises all IT Projects for the ministry according to the standards.
- 5. Plans, implements and supervises all IT Projects for the ministry according to the standards.
- 6. Monitors and provides technical support for ICT infrastructure for the ministry.
- 7. Follow-up the strategy of the e-government program at the ministry level to ensure efficiency , improved services, better accountability and more transparency.
- 8. Provides Internet and e-mail services, develops applications and computers' software that will be adopted and used by the Ministry.
- 9. Handles and monitors the JoCs IT related issues or requests referred by MOP authorities for technical study.
- 10. Provide technical support to all employees of the Ministry of Petroleum and its sub – offices.
- 11. Solve all problems with printers, scanners and printers with multiple functions in the Ministry of Petroleum and it sub – Office.
- 12. Maintain the physical components of computers, operating system and others software when necessary.
- 13. Run programs and auxiliary applications such as e-mail and others.
- 14. Provides Technical specifications for all devices, printers, scanners and computers.
- 15. Technically evaluate the function of all devices and others.
- 16. Participate in the purchase and inspection of computers, peripherals, printers, scanners cartridges, toners and inks
- 17. To provide telephone/ IP Phone communication services and effective technical support.
- 18. To establish and develop IT Platform / infrastructure in all offices and other partners to Ministry of Petroleum. And to regularly maintain and update the ministry’s website
19. To ensure the continuity and functionality of communication and equipment in various circumstances (ordinary - exceptional - emergency).
Admin and Finance > ICT Department