Feasibility Studies Department
- 1. Identify MOP projects required feasibility studies.
- 2. Prepare:-
- I. Annual plans and Budgets of the feasibility studies of the MOP projects.
- II. Feasibility studies proposal to be submitted to Ministry of Finance.
- 3. Carryout feasibility studies:
- ◦ In houses
- ◦ Outsources through competitive bidding
- 4. Perform the technical review of feasibility studies conducted by third parties.
- 5. Coordinate feasibilities studies with the relevant department.
- 6. Carryout seminars and workshop before and after feasibility studies.
Planning and Research > Feasibility Studies Department