Functions Of Planning Research & Training
- 1. Prepare long & short term strategic plans for the Ministry.
- 2. Develop Policies related to Planning in coordination with Directorate of Policy, Training and Research.
- 3. Monitor the technical and economic development of the Petroleum sector and its impact on long term strategic objectives.
- 4. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of MOP strategic plans.
- 5. Prepare performance evaluation reports for the medium and long term plans.
- 6. Monitor and evaluate MOP projects to ensure that the set goals are achieved.
- 7. Assist MoP management in the process of decision making on issues related to strategic plans.
Planning Research & Training