Functions Of Finance Department
- 1. Responsible for accounts receivable and tracking as well as accounts payable, and process salaries.
- 2. Controls treasury , receive cash and issued financial receipts and also disburse payment and keep the journal and book of primary entry.
- 3. Administer annual budget throughout financial fiscal year in accordance with the public finance laws and regulations.
- 4. Prepare and submit financial reports related to the performance of financial activities.
- 5. Management of MOP’s cash flow.
- 6. Manage non oil revenue in accordance with the public financial laws and regulations.
- 7. Assist MOP’s Management with necessary financial information for decision making.
Admin and Finance > Finance Department